Website Copper Queen Community Hospital
Temporary 60 day –POSITION OPENING
Interim Nurse Lead 40 Hrs Float RN –
2/12 hour shifts and 2 /8 hour shifts Bisbee/Douglas ED
$2.00 additional on current salary
Reports to: Emergency Department Manager
Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, performs technical nursing functions upholds the standard of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients on the Emergency Department. Assists with providing guidance and leadership within the Emergency Department.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current license in the State of Arizona.
3. CPR Certified.
4. Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing; of scientific principles and nursing research; of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
6. Ability to demonstrate clinical competency.
7. Current knowledge in caring for all age groups of patients.
8. Strong interpersonal skills.
9. ACLS, PALS,NRP
10. Bilingual a plus
11. 2-3 Yrs Emergency Department Experience
12. Must be currently working in a full time position 36/wk