Website Copper Queen Community Hospital
Copper Queen Community Hospital has an excellent opportunity in beautiful Douglas, Arizona for a dedicated ED Manager to lead a stand-alone Emergency Department. Our Quick Care, Douglas Clinic and Rehab Services are included on the same campus.
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer/Director of Patient Care Services for a thriving and growing critical access hospital designated organization, the professional we select for this vital role will have 24 hour accountability for all activities affecting patient care within the Emergency Department. This professional will also serve as a liaison to providers, consumers, and other constituencies within the community. The individual selected will be accountable for planning, directing, coordinating, supervising, managing and evaluating the quality of patient care, delivery of services and performance of personnel. Upholds the philosophy and strategic objectives of the CQCH organization.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a high level of visibility within the Emergency Department
- Participating in a collaborative and supportive management structure with shared responsibilities and functions that cross traditional department/unit boundaries
- Providing direction and administrative support to multidisciplinary teams that provide care and services to patients and families
- Sharing in the responsibility for ensuring the accomplishment of area/unit and service-line objectives
- Acting as an expert resource to multidisciplinary teams and units.
- Super-user for Cerner
- Report on ED Quality metrics
- Ensure control and management of departmental budget
- Maintain present certifications in good standing and pursuit of identified certifications at the strategic and operational level.
REQUIREMENTS: Active and good standing Arizona RN licensure with BSN (or presently in active status of pursuit of degree), Master’s preferred, 2-5 years of Emergency Department clinical nursing. Demonstrated competence in emergency management of patients across the age spectrum with current certification in ACLS, PALS and CPR. Must be in possession of or actively seeking CEN Certification and/or advanced trauma training.
BENEFITS: Free medical for you and your family; competitive salary and dynamic work environment.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org