Website Copper Queen Community Hospital
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager collects and performs analysis on laboratory specimens. Maintains laboratory instrumentation and supplies as necessary. Assists Laboratory Manager as requested.
- Preferred candidate will be a graduate of Medical Laboratory Technician program with an Associate of Science degree in Medical Technology and eligible for or certified by an accrediting agency as Medical Laboratory Technician
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Candidate must be able to meet testing requirements as outlined in the CLIA regulations subpart M section 493.1489.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Satisfactory interview and references.
- Demonstrates competency in all necessary laboratory functions.
- Must be bilingual.
Call Virginia Martinez at 520-249-9297 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org