Here are five things to know:
1. Mr. Dickson has served at the helm of the hospital for nearly 20 years.
2. He led the hospital through a period of financial difficulty and also oversaw the development of new facilities, including a new emergency department at CQCH.
3. During his tenure, the hospital opened a clinic in Bisbee that was the first clinic in the state to offer telemedicine, according to the report.
4. He previously served as administrator/corporate vice president at Mid-Island Hospital in Bethpage, N.Y., and CEO of Coalinga (Calif.) Regional Medical Center.
5. Over the course of his career, Mr. Dickson received numerous awards, including the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award.
[ read more...]