Website Copper Queen Community Hospital
RN – Douglas ED
36 Hrs – 7pm to 7am
Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, performs technical nursing functions upholds the standard of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients on the Emergency Department.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license in the State of Arizona.
- CPR Certified.
- Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing; of scientific principles and nursing research; of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competency.
- Current knowledge in caring for all age groups of patients.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- ACLS a plus
- 2-3 Yrs Emergency Department Experience