Website Copper Queen Community Hospital
JOB SUMMARY: under the direction of the Laboratory Manager, will perform the following tasks: collect, process and appropriately distribute laboratory specimens obtained from all age groups. Perform limited waived testing of specimens, quality control and proficiency material. Maintains an adequate inventory of supplies for specimen collection.
- Graduation from High School or GED.
- Phlebotomy experience a must. Certification Preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when working with patients, medical staff and fellow employees.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in the CQCH Lab when needed.
- Assist with clinic duties as directed
- Must be bilingual
- Rotating shifts and days
Call Virginia Martinez at 520-249-9297 or email resume to email@example.com